Roberto Giovannini, journalist, writes about economy, society, energy, environment, green economy and technology.
- Sometimes We Are the Villains
- If Nature is Poised Between Enigma and Dream
- Environmental Disasters Broadcasted in Prime Time
- Micro and Macro
- The Superpig's Lesson
- When the States Invade Canada
- A Compass against Misinformation
- An Eco-Dark 2049
- A Window into Tomorrow
- Flowers from Africa
- 27 Million Messages
- How to Eradicate the Trash Islands
- What is the Real Cost of Palm Oil Production?
- 70% Recycling Can Be Achieved. Not Enough? I Would Be More than Happy
- Vandana Shiva: 'No Land Just for Biofuels'