Rudi Bressa is a freelance journalist and naturalist who writes about the environment, science, renewable energy and the circular economy for various Italian newspapers.
- New Life to Plastic and Industry 4.0. A Boost for the Circular Economy
- Turning Cork Ethical
- Are Universities Ready for the Circular Economy?
- Sustainable Water Management in Cities
- A Heritage Worth Preserving
- All the Secrets of Cork, Circular by Nature
- Slovenia Aims to Become a Circular Hub for Europe
- The Landfill, a Model for Economic Participation
- The Need for a Perspective Change
- Barcelona, Fab City
- This is How We Recycle Nappies
- The New Economy According to Tim Jackson
- From Sheets to Packaging to Newspapers
- Good Fibre Packaging
- Repairing Your Teeth with a Bunch of Barbera